|LOCATION||Plett - Robberg 1|
5 EN SUITE BEDROOMS (SLEEPING MAXIMUM 10)
LOCATION: Prime location, corner Longstone Drive & Beachy Head, across the road from Robberg beach, approx. 50 metres.
VIEW: Sea & Mountain (from upstairs bedrooms only)
Spacious, up market multi-levelled house with underfloor heating & fire-place, ideal for vacationing during the warmer weather. Main living area offers open plan lounge (with small TV), dining-area and kitchen with separate TV room. Outside covered deck ideal for entertaining.
BEDROOM 1: 2 Singles en suite (shower/toilet)
BEDROOM 2: 2 Singles en suite (bath & overhead shower/toilet)
BEDROOM 3: Main bedroom fitted with king en suite (bath & shower with separate toilet), inter-leading study with views.
BEDROOM 4: 2 Singles en suite (bath with overhead shower/toilet) with sea & mountain views.
BEDROOM 5: 2 Singles en suite (bath & overhead shower/toilet) with sea & mountain views.
- Linen, bath and beach towels provided.
- WI-FI, uncapped
- Swimming pool, not fenced, but has net, fitted ONLY on request.
- Gas & built-in braai
- Property partially fenced
- Double lock-up garage inter-leading into house with sufficient parking space on property for 2-3 vehicles.
- Mandatory housekeeper works Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays (8.30 to 4.30) this is included in the rental. If more than 6 occupants in residence, a 2nd housekeeper will be arranged if you do not bring your own housekeeper. The 2nd housekeeper is not included in the rental (i.e. for the tenants account). Please pay this 2nd housekeeper directly at the end of every week. A simple breakfast & light lunch to be supplied by occupants. After hours & weekends to be negotiated directly. Please note that housekeeper is contracted for general housekeeping and house laundry (not baby-sitting/child-minding/personal laundry).
- The housekeeper will be at the house on the day of your arrival day to show you around (Mon-Fri until 4.30pm).
- Staff quarters accessed through laundry, fitted with single pull out bed and en suite (shower/toilet). One set of linen/towels supplied.
This deck is made of natural wood and due to weathering is prone to occasional splintering. Please ensure that you and your children wear suitable footwear (shoes or slip slops) in order to protect your feet from possible splinters.
To the best of our knowledge, property availability is accurate. Minimum stay requirements may apply for this property