|LOCATION||Plett - Whale Rock|
5 EN SUITE BEDROOMS (SLEEPS 10)
DISTANCE TO BEACH: Less than 2km drive to Robberg Beach, under 3.5km to blue flag Sanctuary Beach & approx. 7km to Central Beach.
LOCATION & VIEWS: This 100 hectare estate is approx 8km drive from the centre of Plettenberg Bay perched on a ridge enjoying unique vistas over the Indian Ocean, Tsitsikamma mountains and Robberg peninsula.
Expansive two-storey North facing home with free-flowing living areas extending onto covered patio with swimming pool enjoying captivating views and ideal for outdoor entertainment. Separate TV lounge opening onto pool deck. All bedrooms are on upper level. The property boasts modern upmarket finishes through out, with impeccable attention to detail and lots of natural light.
BEDROOM 1: King en suite (bath with hand shower/shower/toilet), TV (dual view) with full views
BEDROOM 2: Queen en suite (bath/shower/toilet), partial views
BEDROOM 3: Queen en suite (bath/shower/toilet), full views
BEDROOM 4: 2 Singles en suite (bath/shower/toilet), partial views
BEDROOM 5: Outside bedroom fitted with Queen en suite (shower/toilet)
- Linen, bath and beach towels provided.
- Swimming pool, not fenced but has security cover.
- Single inter-leading garage with sufficient uncovered off-street parking for several vehicles.
- Built-in gas braai & coal Weber.
- Fire place in both loungers and main bedroom.
- House is serviced 5 days a week, Mon-Fri (9am - 4pm), included in the rental. Housekeeper will make her own way to/from property and is contracted to provided general housekeeping duties which excludes personal laundry, food prep etc. Should you require these personal services, a 2nd staff member will need to be contracted for your account. Servicing excludes weekends and public holidays, which is on request and for occupants account. Kindly supply housekeeper with lunch and basic refreshments.
ABOUT Whale Rock Ridge: Secure, intimate lifestyle estate ranked among the Top 10 estates in South Africa, November 2018. This secure gated estate has taken great care to preserve the unique beauty and natural integrity of the area whilst providing a safe and harmonious environment. Neighbour to the striking Robberg Peninsula Nature Reserve and Robberg Coastal Corridor, this secure estate mostly faces north, floating 100m high on a rocky fynbos ridge, less than 400m from the breaking surf. From this elevated setting there are exquisite views of Robberg beach and the beautiful bay, Tsitsikama mountain range, Robberg peninsula, the Keurbooms river mouth in the distance, and the village below that sparkles at night.
To the best of our knowledge, property availability is accurate. Minimum stay requirements may apply for this property