|LOCATION||Plett - Brackenridge|
3 EN SUITE BEDROOMS (SLEEPS 6)
LOCATION: Brackenridge Private Residential Estate is a beautiful, immaculately maintained 128-hectare nature reserve situated off Piesang Valley Road, approximately 3 kms from Central beach, literally 5 minutes to town centre and 2 minutes to nearest golf course.
VIEW: Golf course, Mountains & Valley.
Newly built stylish two-storey house with touches of coastal influence. Downstairs combines 3 en suite bedrooms with a sun-room opening into fenced-in garden with private swimming pool, Upstairs houses the free-flowing living area (lounge, kitchen, dining-area and scullery) opening onto expansive semi-covered balcony with mountain views overlooking the swimming pool.
BEDROOM 1: King en suite (open plan bathroom with bath & shower and an enclosed toilet) opening into garden/pool area.
BEDROOM 2: Queen en suite (shower/toilet). Opening into garden and fitted with regular TV (dual view).
BEDROOM 3: Queen en suite (bath with overhead shower/separate shower/toilet). Opening into garden.
- Linen & bath & beach towels provided.
- Single lock-up inter-leading garage with single carport.
- Property fitted throughout with ceiling fans.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 fitted with digital safe.
- Gas & Wood/Coal Weber braais.
- Camper cot available.
- WIFI uncapped, 10Mb line speed.
- Smart TV in upstairs lounge.
- Garden area fitted with pool is fenced-in, but not the actual pool. No net and no cover, use is at own risk. Pool is approx. 1.6m and chlorinated.
- Mandatory housekeeper included in the rental, contracted to work for occupants every Tuesday. Housekeeper will make her own way to/from premises. Kindly requested that you supply lunch and refreshments.
- PLEASE NOTE: Stairs leading to upstairs living area is open and not toddler friendly.
Brackenridge Estate is a paradise for those appreciating South Africas indigenous fauna and flora. The 128 hectare nature reserve is home to the countrys legendary fynbos, the smallest and most diverse of the plant kingdoms, which supports an abundance of bird and small animal life.
There are along winding nature trails located throughout the estate which will supply birdwatchers with countless hours of pleasure, while the fynbos connoisseurs will be astounded by the vast variety of species in the immediate area. The Garden Route has recently been declared a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
The estate also offers 24 hours security with strict access control measures, as well as personal security patrol and a 6 km state-of-the-art electrified perimeter fence.
To the best of our knowledge, property availability is accurate. Minimum stay requirements may apply for this property