|LOCATION||Plett - Whale Rock|
4 BEDROOMS / 3.5 BATHROOMS (SLEEPS 8)
DISTANCE TO BEACH: Robberg Beach only 300 metres away.
LOCATION & VIEWS: This 100 hectare estate is 7 km from the centre of Plettenberg Bay perched on a ridge enjoying partial vistas over the Indian Ocean and Robberg peninsula.
This secure gated estate has taken great care to preserve the unique beauty and natural integrity of the area whilst providing a safe and harmonious environment. This two-storey house offers spacious, luxury accommodation with all the mod cons. The glass enclosed top section houses the open plan lounge (with TV & wood fire-place), kitchen (with inter-leading scullery) and dining area allowing for views, views, and views. Living area opens onto deck with rim-flow swimming pool and outside entertainment area. Inter-leading garage and guest toilet. Off the front section is a manicured garden with fire/braai pit. Main en suite bedroom (#1) is also on this level. Lower level is comprised of TV lounge with kitchen and 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms opening into garden.
BEDROOM 1: King en suite (bath/shower/toilet)
BEDROOM 2: 2 x 3/4 beds, en suite (bath/shower/toilet)
BEDROOM 3: 2 x 3/4 beds
BEDROOM 4: 3 x 3/4 beds (with bunk configure)
Bedroom 3 & 4 share a bathroom: Shower & toilet
- Linen, bath and beach towels provided.
- WI-FI, uncapped, 8Mb per second
- Salt water 1.8 metre deep rim-flow swimming pool; Not enclosed and has No cover/net.
- Garage inter-leading parking for 1 vehicle. Uncovered off-street parking for 2 vehicles.
- House is serviced twice a week (8am to 1pm), included in the rental and excluding weekends. Any additional days and weekends/public holidays are only available on request @ R275 (2020) per day, for occupants account. Occupants to supply housekeeper with breakfast, lunch and basic refreshments.
- Weekly garden and pool service.
- Gas braai & pit fire/braai.
To the best of our knowledge, property availability is accurate. Minimum stay requirements may apply for this property